Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!!
To be eligible to enroll in this online driver education course, you must:
Enrolled students must agree to the following:I must:
- Be at least 14 ½ years old
- Have access to the Internet
- Complete the online application form on the next page
- Pay the registration fee prior to finishing the first module. (Program will be deactivated until received.)
In order to be eligible for the Final Examination, enrolled students must:
- Read every page of the online textbook (monitored)
- Complete all modules in order, beginning at module one.
- Have an 80% proficiency on the quizzes and tests before moving on to the next topic or module (allowed only two attempts per day.)
- Complete this course within a 6-month period (a reactivation fee of $25 will be charged for time extensions beyond the 6 month period)
- Notify Costech SEE Contact Information within the 7 days of my decision to quit the course If I quit the course within 7 days of enrollment I will receive my registration fee minus $10. ($10 administrative fee will not be refunded).
In order to receive the certificate for the course, enrolled students must
- Have completed all work and have achieved an 80% proficiency for the following:
- Each topic quiz
- Each module test
- Be at or near the 30-hour course requirement. (timer logs textbook, quizzes/test and final test).
- Pass the final with at least a score of 80%.
- Notify their teacher via internal mail that they have passed the final test. (Allow up to 7 business days to receive the affidavit of completion certificate.)
- When communicating or corresponding with Costech administrators, teachers, and support personnel that I must NOT use abusive or offensive language. If I use abusive or offensive language I may be suspended or removed from this course and not receive an Affidavit of Completion or refund.
By clicking the “I Agree” button you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions listed above, Costech reserves the right to suspend or remove you (the student) from this course for any violation of the above mentioned items.